Becoming an Educator – what qualifications are needed for roles in Childcare?
- Assistant Educators generally have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Qualified Educators require a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Team Leaders and Coordinators need a Diploma qualification and experience.
- Completing a Diploma qualification provides pathway to University and continued studies to graduate as an Early Childhood Teacher.
Certificate 111 and Diploma qualifications can be obtained through full time, part time and online studies. Enrolment and working towards completion of a Certificate 111 can lead to employment as an Assistant Educator. Completion of Certificate 111 and enrolment in a Diploma course can lead to employment as a Qualified Educator.
Benefits of training and working with REED
You’ll be contributing to the development and future wellbeing in the important early years of children’s lives. It’s now very well known that ‘getting it right’ in the early years vitally important for children to thrive in school and their adult lives.
REED is committed to keeping people in our country communities, living and working in our regional towns. This is why REED will be offering traineeships for Certificate III and Diploma qualifications.
This means, you can work and study at the same time, pay reduced fees, receive on the job experience and great support from our Educators who have worked in childcare for many years and have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
VISA sponsorship opportunities with REED (ANSCO 421111)
VISA sponsorship is available to international workers currently onshore who meet the advertised criteria. REED can offer sponsorship through the Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa scheme, ANZSCO 421111, if the applicant meets the required VISA criteria.
REED can also offer sponsorship through our Labour Agreement on the Subclass 482 Temporary Skill Shortage stream (ANZSCO 421111). Under this Labour Agreement, we have reduced minimum requirements.
If you would like to find out more about working with REED through VISA sponsorship, please contact Steven at email@example.com.
- Fulltime Team Leader at REED Wundowie
- Fulltime Team Leader at REED Perenjori
- Fulltime Qualified Educator at REED Dalwallinu
- Fulltime Qualified Educator at REED Wundowie
- Part Time Early Childhood Teacher at REED Merredin
- Part Time Qualified Educator at REED Narembeen
- Part Time Assistant Educators at REED Narrogin
- Casual Assistant Educators at REED Dowerin
- Casual Pool Staff Qualified Educators
For more information on the above vacancies, or to submit an application please email Steven Sizer firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 6832 3825.