Regional Early Education and Development Inc. (REED) has been established in response to challenges identified by Early Childhood Education and Care services in more than 20 communities across the Wheatbelt region.
REED is a not-for profit incorporated association and a charity registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission. Any surplus is reinvested to support the provision of the best standard of care and education.
REED is governed by a voluntary Board which takes responsibility for the functions, roles, duties and obligations of organisational governance. The Board determines the strategic direction for the organisation and engages the General Manager together with a Management Team to carry out the operational aspects and day to day management of the organisation.
By working in partnership with ECEC services, families and communities, REED’s Vision is to see that the Wheatbelt will have:
- Children who thrive and flourish in high quality services,
- Families who are well supported by having access to the education and care services they need for their children,
- Vibrant communities strengthened by the participation in the workforce of families with children,
- REED will :
- provide ongoing reliable and high quality services to children and families,
- support our staff with increased opportunities for professional development and growth, and
- meet the needs of the communities which we serve across the Wheatbelt.