CAREERS IN EARLY CHILDCARE
Becoming an Educator – what qualifications are needed for roles in Childcare?
- Assistant Educators generally have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Qualified Educators require a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Team Leaders and Coordinators need a Diploma qualification and experience.
- Completing a Diploma qualification provides pathway to University and continued studies to graduate as an Early Childhood Teacher.
Certificate 111 and Diploma qualifications can be obtained through full time, part time and online studies. Enrolment and working towards completion of a Certificate 111 can lead to employment as an Assistant Educator. Completion of Certificate 111 and enrolment in a Diploma course can lead to employment as a Qualified Educator.
Benefits of training and working with REED
You’ll be contributing to the development and future wellbeing in the important early years of children’s lives. It’s now very well known that ‘getting it right’ in the early years vitally important for children to thrive in school and their adult lives.
REED is committed to keeping people in our country communities, living and working in our Wheatbelt towns. This is why REED will be offering traineeships for Certificate III and Diploma qualifications.
This means, you can work and study at the same time, pay reduced fees, receive on the job experience and great support from our Educators who have worked in childcare for many years and have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Full Time Qualified Educator REED Brookton
- Full Time Qualified Educator REED Bruce Rock
- Part Time Qualified Educator REED Hyden
- Part Time Qualified Educator REED Narembeen
- Full Time Early Childhood Teacher REED Merredin
- Part Time Assistant Educator REED Darkan
- Casual Pool Staff Qualified Educators
Click on links below to read Job Descriptions.
For more information on the above vacancies, or to submit an application please email Steven Sizer firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 6832 3825.